CANCELLATIONS OR NO-SHOWS
We will do our best not to cancel or re-arrange your appointments and to run to time. We really appreciate you doing the same.
OUR CANCELLATION POLICY
We understand that sometimes you may have to cancel an appointment. Please give us at least 24 hours’ notice, otherwise a cancellation fee of 20% of the cost of your service or treatment will be charged.
If you need to cancel with short notice, please give us a call or use our online booking system. Please don’t text, email, or put a message on via social media.
Before we take your payment details to cover a cancellation charge or a deposit or advance payment, we will confirm:
- The service or treatment you have booked.
- The salon/business name, location, and contact details.
- The total price of the service or treatment booked or how the price will be calculated if an exact price cannot be given.
- The time and date of the appointment.
A deposit of 20% of the cost of your service or treatment will be charged if you:
- missed your last appointment with us; or
- are a new client; or
- are booking online; or
- are booking for an appointment for all beauty services.
- short notice cancellations, or for a series of appointments.
The deposit will be taken when you book your appointment and will be taken off your bill when you pay for the service or treatment you have received. The deposit will be fully refunded if you cancel, as long as you give us at least 24 hours’ notice.
The deposit will be fully refunded if a service or treatment is unsuitable for you or cannot be provided for any reason.
KEEPING TO TIME
If you are running late, we will do our best to fit you in, but we may not be able to provide the full service or treatment.
Mark Lee Hairdressing and Skin Clinic